By Kathy Sierra
Get the booklet that indicates you not just what to review, yet how to review. the one classroom-based built-in examine approach for pro certification offers whole insurance of all pursuits for the solar qualified Programmer for Java five examination, countless numbers of perform examination questions, and hands-on routines. The CD-ROM positive factors complete perform examination software program plus an adaptive try out engine.
Read Online or Download SCJP Sun Certified Programmer for Java 5 Study Guide (Exam 310-055) PDF
Similar unix books
Network and approach safeguard presents concentrated assurance of community and approach safety applied sciences. Explores functional suggestions to quite a lot of community and structures safety matters. Chapters are authored by way of prime specialists within the box and handle the rapid and long-term demanding situations within the authors' respective parts of workmanship. insurance comprises development a safe association; cryptography; procedure intrusion; UNIX and Linux defense; web safety, intranet protection; LAN safety; instant community defense; mobile community safeguard, RFID safeguard, and extra.
* Chapters contributed by means of leaders within the box masking foundational and functional facets of method and community protection, supplying a brand new point of technical services now not discovered elsewhere.
* finished and up to date assurance of the topic region permits the reader to place present applied sciences to paintings
* provides equipment of research and challenge fixing suggestions, bettering the reader's clutch of the fabric and talent to enforce functional ideas
* Teaches how one can paintings shrewdpermanent and stay away from the various pitfalls of coping with Solaris platforms * Covers the most recent unencumber of Solaris, Solaris nine, in addition to past types * Written by means of specialists with years of Solaris event * full of sensible, hands-on recommendations to tricky difficulties, exhibiting the right way to keep away from expensive errors * Tackles coping with method functionality; the sunlight fireplace line of Solaris firm servers; fitting, configuring, and patching Solaris; and making sure safety"
Get the publication that indicates you not just what to review, yet the way to examine. the one classroom-based built-in learn approach for pro certification grants whole assurance of all targets for the solar qualified Programmer for Java five examination, 1000's of perform examination questions, and hands-on routines.
- Conquering the Command Line: Unix and Linux Commands for Developers
- Beginning Unix
- Essential System Administration Pocket Reference: Commands and File Formats (3rd Edition)
- Building Embedded Linux Systems (2nd Edition)
- Learning the UNIX Operating System
Additional resources for SCJP Sun Certified Programmer for Java 5 Study Guide (Exam 310-055)
BIG; } } So what gets created when you make an enum? The most important thing to remember is that enums are not Strings or ints! Each of the enumerated CoffeeSize types are actually instances of CoffeeSize. In other words, BIG is of type CoffeeSize. indd 62 11/28/05 12:25:19 AM CertPrs8/Java 5 Cert. BIG); } } Notice how each of the enumerated values, BIG, HUGE, and OVERWHELMING, are instances of type CoffeeSize. They're represented as static and final, which in the Java world, is thought of as a constant.
Println(doRooThings()); //Compiler error! println(doRooThings()); 1 error Although you're allowed to mark instance variables as public, in practice it's nearly always best to keep all variables private or protected. If variables need to be changed, set, or read, programmers should use public accessor methods, so that code in any other class has to ask to get or set a variable (by going through a method), rather than access it directly. JavaBean-compliant accessor methods take the form get
Declaring Reference Variables Reference variables can be declared as static variables, instance variables, method parameters, or local variables. You can declare one or more reference variables, of the same type, in a single line. In Chapter 3 we will discuss the various ways in which they can be initialized, but for now we'll leave you with a few examples of reference variable declarations: Object o; Dog myNewDogReferenceVariable; String s1, s2, s3; // declare three String vars. Instance Variables Instance variables are defined inside the class, but outside of any method, and are only initialized when the class is instantiated.