By K. Thirumalaivasan, R. Nakkeeran (auth.), Vinu V Das, Nessy Thankachan (eds.)
This booklet constitutes the court cases of the 1st overseas convention on Computational Intelligence and data know-how, CIIT 2011, held in Pune, India, in November 2011. The fifty eight revised complete papers, sixty seven revised brief papers, and 32 poster papers provided have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 483 preliminary submissions. The papers are contributed through cutting edge lecturers and business specialists within the box of laptop technological know-how, details expertise, computational engineering, cellular conversation and safety and provide a level to a typical discussion board, the place a positive conversation on theoretical recommendations, sensible principles and result of the cutting-edge will be developed.
Read Online or Download Computational Intelligence and Information Technology: First International Conference, CIIT 2011, Pune, India, November 7-8, 2011. Proceedings PDF
Best international books
Language centres serve an incredible function within the improvement and implementation of language coverage and in helping language lecturers. This booklet describes 5 language centres, the Centre for info on Language educating and study (London), the eu Centre for contemporary Languages (Graz), the neighborhood Language Centre (Singapore), the nationwide international Language heart (NFLC, Washington DC), and the Centre for utilized Linguistics and Languages (CALL, Brisbane).
The idea that of inventive studying extends a ways past Arts-based studying or the advance of person creativity. It covers a number of techniques and projects through the international that percentage universal values, platforms and practices geared toward making studying extra artistic. this is applicable at person, school room, or entire college point, continuously with the purpose of totally realising younger people’s strength.
Fourth IFIP International Conference on Theoretical Computer Science - TCS 2006: IFIP 19th World Computer Congress, TC-1, Foundations of Computer Science, ... in Information and Communication Technology)
This quantity offers complaints from the nineteenth IFIP international machine Congress in Santiago, Chile. The complaints of the realm machine Congress are a made from the collection of 2,000 delegates from greater than 70 nations to debate a myriad of subject matters within the ICT area. Of specific observe, this marks the 1st time international desktop Congress has been held in a Latin American kingdom.
- Conceptual Modeling - ER 2008: 27th International Conference on Conceptual Modeling, Barcelona, Spain, October 20-24, 2008. Proceedings
- Agents and Artificial Intelligence: International Conference, ICAART 2009, Porto, Portugal, January 19-21, 2009. Revised Selected Papers
- Paleolimnology IV: Proceedings of the Fourth International Symposium on Paleolimnology, held at Ossiach, Carinthia, Austria
- Rhythms in Physiological Systems: Proceedings of the International Symposium at Schloß Elmau, Bavaria, October 22–25, 1990
Extra info for Computational Intelligence and Information Technology: First International Conference, CIIT 2011, Pune, India, November 7-8, 2011. Proceedings
1 Split Complex RTRL for RNN Learning The mostly used algorithm used for training RNN is RTRL algorithm proposed by Williams et al. . The inputs, outputs, weights, and activation functions in RTRL algorithm are assumed to be real valued. This algorithm is stable and able to do continuous processing in order to implement dynamical systems described by the temporal stream of their inputs and outputs. In case of Rayleigh fading channel, the input to the RNN predictor is complex, hence we need to use an RNN with complex weights and activation functions to approximate the behavior of the dynamic system .
3. Flowchart of system's operation 36 A. A. M. b. Fig. 5 shows a curve in n which hours of a day set on horizontal axis and outtput power of system with opttical sensor and also fixed system in 45 degree, sett on vertical axis. here hours of a day versus output power of adaptive tw woFig. 6 shows a graph wh axis system and fixed system m in 45 degree. Fig. 7 shows a graph where w hours of a day versus optput power of system w with optical sensor and adaptive two-axis system. b a Fig. 4. a) Electronic board, used to test, b) Photograph of presented sun tracker 8 7 output power of PV panel 6 5 4 3 2 1 0 fixed panel at 45 degree two-axis tracker with optical sensor 8 10 12 14 hours of a day 16 18 20 with Fig.
It should be mentioned that presented tracker is of two axis type, and it can regulate solar panel in horizontal and vertical directions. V. Das and N. ): CIIT 2011, CCIS 250, pp. 30–37, 2011. © Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2011 A New Adaaptive Algorithm for Two-Axis Sun Tracker without Sensor 31 panel sets on a special anglle- usually in vertical direction- next output power of paanel is measured. The measured Power is sent to microcontroller, and then the azimuth and ulated by the algorithm.