By Scott C. Stevenson
Originally released through Stevenson, Inc., this sensible source offers techniques for nonprofit firms to hook up with extra volunteers via their web pages. It comprises confirmed thoughts for tailoring an internet site to fulfill volunteers' wishes and gives examples of potent web site positive factors from a number of organizations.
Important issues lined include:
- Essential parts of a volunteer website
- How to focus on child boomer volunteers
- How a web conferencing approach is helping bridge the gap
- Boost on-line touch via social media
- Ways to provide digital volunteering opportunities
- Launching a fb page
- How on-line education can streamline orientation
- How volunteer blogs promotes communication
- Online publications
- How to extend web site usage
- Virtual volunteer projects
- Useful on-line tools
- Recruiting digital volunteers
- Migrating latest volunteer courses online
Please be aware that a few content material featured within the unique model of this identify has been got rid of during this released model because of permissions issues.Content:
Read Online or Download 87 Ways to Make Your Website More Volunteer Friendly PDF
Best nonprofit organizations & charities books
The participants to this wide-ranging quantity search to outline precisely what management is or may be, and the way to successfully increase it. Guided by way of an strange framework that appears at management throughout varied sectors and features, they learn what they view because the significant management demanding situations in hugely obvious for-profit, not-for-profit, and govt firms through the international.
A very revised variation of the must-have source for expanding your nonprofit's backside lineThis completely revised and up-to-date version of the best-selling ebook The Ask is stuffed with feedback, instructions, and down-to-earth recommendation that may provide the self belief to invite somebody for any dimension present, for any goal.
Many corporations that desperately desire monetary help pass over possibilities for investment for 2 purposes: they do not have the data or assets to effectively pursue and win a provide or they're blind to the diversity of chances in inner most, federal, or state-sourced cash on hand to them.
- Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) The Changing Boundaries of Social Enterprises
- Grant Seeker's Budget Toolkit (Wiley Nonprofit Law, Finance and Management Series)
- A History of UNESCO: Global Actions and Impacts
- Transforming the Character of Public Organizations: Techniques for Change Agents
- Nonprofit Fundraising Strategy: A Guide to Ethical Decision Making and Regulation for Nonprofit Organizations
- The New Public Governance?: Emerging Perspectives on the Theory and Practice of Public Governance
Additional info for 87 Ways to Make Your Website More Volunteer Friendly
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 18(5), 735–746. , & Raman, K. (1985). The importance of pension data for municipal and state creditor decisions: Replication and extensions. Journal of Accounting Research, 23(2), 878–886. , & Marquette, J. (1986). Improving models of municipal bond rating changes: Surrogation of subjective bias. Research in Governmental and Nonprofit Accounting, 2, 235–259. , & Wilson, E. R. (1992). The case for mandatory municipal disclosure: Do seasoned bond yields impound publicly available information?
As shown, financial accounting information is useful in predicting bond ratings and bond rating changes. , 1988; Ingram & Wilson, 1999; Liu & Seyyed, 1991; Wallace, 1981; Wilson & Howard, 1984) also find that both financial accounting information and bond ratings are associated with net interest costs for new issues and yields for seasoned issues. Additionally, net interest costs are associated with the yield of seasoned issues (Ingram & Wilson, 1999). The relationships among the variables in governmental capital markets research raises statistical concerns.
The measure of default risk is Moody’s bond rating. While previous research has shown that default risk premiums exist for uninsured bonds, we are unaware of any analysis of default risk premiums for insured bonds since Moody’s instituted its policy in 1984 of classifying all insured bonds as Aaa. If the default risk premiums on insured bonds are not statistically significant, then the capital markets do not consider the credit worthiness of the issuer in the pricing these bonds. Hence, any study investigating the relationship between municipal borrowing costs and the issuer’s accounting, auditing, or credit rating information should exclude any insured bonds from the sample.